With Smaily landing pages editor you can create subscription forms for collecting contacts. Creating landing-pages and subscription forms is easy. With drag-and-drop builder you can create simple yet beautiful or even more complicated solutions for opt-in forms, sign-up forms or other types of landing pages.
Creating a landing page
To create a new landing page, open landing pages tab (1) and click on "New landing page" (2).
Select a template or one of our other example base forms. If you selected a blank template then a new drag-and-drop editor will open.
In the right side menu you can choose between three main tabs: Content, blocks and body. And under all those tabs you can modify the landing.
1. Creating the layout (Blocks)
From the right side menu click on "Blocks" tab. From there you can choose different layout types, where you can later add content. You can also use multiple layout styles for your form.
2. Modifying the body (Body)
Under "Body" tab you can change the general background color, choose a background picture and select the main font family for the landing page. Also from here you can change the width of the landing page.
3. Creating the content (Content)
From the "Content" tab you can drag and drop different elements to your landing page.
Content element are:
● Columns - adds a new layout element to your landing page. You can choose the specific layout by clicking on the new layout element or add content to it.
● Button - adds a button to the template.
● Divider - creates a visual line between different elements.
● Form - drag a form to the template, where data can be inserted.
● HTML - create an html element in the landing page template.
● Image - add an image.
● Text - add a text box.